Do you need managed services to maintain peak performance or HIPAA compliance? Perhaps you just want to qualify for the Ohio Safe Harbor Law. We can manage all of your IT services for a fixed price so that you can focus on your customers, clients, patients and your growth. Have the PC (peace) of mind you deserve!
- Individualized Packages: Every business has needs that are completely different from the next, so we offer 100% custom packages for any business size or budget.
- Predictable Costs: We don’t charge more when issues arise, our managed service contracts cover everything you need.
- Ramp Up Productivity: We constantly monitor your system which helps us keep your up time to 99.9%.
- We’ve got your back! We are available 24/7/365
With Net X Computers, you can expect:
- Free one hour consultation!
- Vendor Solutions: Let us help you find the best solutions based on the best standards and practices in your field.
- Business Solutions: We understand your business and we understand technology, let us unite the two!
- Full Technical Services: Planning, purchase, implementation and ongoing IT management is standard with Net X Computers.
With Net X Computers, all of your data, computers, and servers will be safe and monitored regularly.
- Proactive Security Updates
- Real Time Monitoring with Managed Firewalls
- Anti-Virus Protection
- Multi-Factor Authentication (if Available)
- Email Protection (Anti-Virus and Anti-Spam)
- User Awareness Training
- Disaster Recovery / Backup Monitoring
Home User Support
Is your laptop running slow? Do not worry! We have free diagnosis to help you; we also offer custom computer builds as well as desktop repair. Call today for more info!
- Free Diagnosis
- Laptop & Macbook Repair
- Computer Repair
- Gaming PC / Computer Upgrading
- Virus Removal
1. How much do you charge to do an IT consultation?
We perform initial consultations for new potential business clients free of charge!
2. What is a Managed Service Provider?
In short, a Managed Service Provider (MSP) is an IT Department for your company that is hired if you did not have the resources or desire to maintain your own IT Department.
3. Do you have any references from your current clients?
References are available upon request.
4. Why should we choose you over another MSP?
Because We’ve Got This! Our clients have told us that what sets us apart from other MSPs they have worked with is not only our knowledge, but our personality. We do not use industry jargon, we will always explain things in a way that is understandable to everyone in a way that is not condescending.
5. How will your services help the growth of my business?
It is important to choose an MSP with the experience to help your company expand through its IT infrastructure. We have the knowledge and expertise necessary to properly source IT resources, diagnose issues, and develop IT plans that will facilitate growth.
6. How long does it take for a typical repair?
Our standard turnaround time for repairs is 2-4 business days provided there is no hardware replacements required. Hardware replacements sometimes have to be ordered and can add time to the repair whilst awaiting shipping.
7. Do you offer any type of warranty on your repairs?
We offer a 48 hour warranty on every repair that we perform on a device. If you contact us within 48 business hours of your repair, we will fix the issue at no cost. Often times for hardware replacement, the hardware will come with a manufacturer or re-seller warranty as well.
8. Will I lose any information on my device?
We take backups of all data on your device before we perform any repairs to prevent the loss of any data.
9. Do I need to make an appointment?
No, walk-ins are always welcome at our Huber Heights store! At our Centerville Office, we only allow walk-ins on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am to 6pm.
10. Can you fix water damage?
In some cases, water damage can be repaired, whereas in others, it may require the replacing of a part. Bring your device to us to find out as soon as possible!