Office 365, Microsoft 365, or Both?!
How about both! Office 365 Now Microsoft 365
New name, same great value, same price. Office 365 is becoming Microsoft 365!
Why are we renaming Office 365?
Talking to customers about the value of Microsoft services should be easy. Therefore, we are updating the naming of Office 365 to make it easier to talk to people about the 365 products that are right for their businesses. The new names will align to the Microsoft 365 Business product family. There are no price changes, feature changes, or business model changes as part of this renaming.
Don’t worry— You don’t need to do a thing. Your services, apps, and features will stay the same, along with the price. Your subscription name will update automatically in the admin center and your monthly billing statements on or after April 21, 2020.
Office 365 Business Essentials is now Microsoft 365 Business Basic
Office 365 Business Premium is now Microsoft 365 Business Standard
Microsoft 365 Business is now Microsoft 365 Business Premium
Office 365 Business is now Microsoft 365 Apps for business
Office 365 ProPlus is now Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise
To Learn more click: here
What does this mean?
On April 21, 2020, we will be changing the names of our Office 365 SMB offerings:
- Office 365 Business Essentials ($5/u/m) will become Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Office 365 Business Premium ($12.50/u/m) will become Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Microsoft 365 Business ($20/u/m) will become Microsoft 365 Business Premium
Also, at that time, we will adopt “Microsoft 365 Apps” as the new name for our two Office client subscription products:
• Office 365 Business ($8.25/u/m) will become Microsoft 365 Apps for business
• Office 365 ProPlus ($12/u/m) will become Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise
*There are no naming changes for the Office 365 Enterprise SKUs or the Microsoft 365 Enterprise SKUs.
Need to Work Remotely do to Covid-19? Click here