Job Type: Full-time & Commission
Net X Computers is continuing to grow and add to our team
Experience in Account Management is a must – NO experience in IT or Tech is necessary!
If you love people and find purpose in helping others, then this position at Net X Computers will be truly rewarding. We provide secure, safe, and effective IT solutions for businesses and friends throughout the Dayton area.
Ethics, personality, and our attitude are our number one priority and we will not compromise on these traits.
This opening provides the right individual the opportunity to make $80k plus per year. This is a commission-based position with base pay. (total compensation includes: base, bonus, and benefits)
We provide 90% of all your qualified leads from our service department (no competition) and our marketing department. Most all leads are pre-qualified!
The other portion will come from you generating your own leads from referral customers you have recently serviced, and a variety of other methods available.
We are a growing at a very healthy pace and generate dozens of new customers each year. We are very team oriented and have been nominated for the BBB “Eclipse Integrity Award” multiple times, along with several other awards.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for helping our clients find the right technology solutions to fit their needs. Solutions can include Helpdesk, Hardware Maintenance, Unified communications (VOIP), Contact center solutions, Cybersecurity, IT managed services, Wireless, network infrastructure, Audits as well as other technology products. You will be responsible for contributing to overall growth and profitability by establishing new clients, as well as continuing to work with existing clients to upsell and grow your accounts. This position works cross-functionally between teams and departments to enhance and influence the entire process from prospecting to client management.
Support and promote the mission, values, and principles of Net X Computers.
- Provide superb customer service. We have hundreds of happy and very satisfied customers, and we want to keep them that way!
- Develop long-term customer relationships
- Research and develop new opportunities to promote sales.
- Get potential customers excited about Net X Computes and encourage them to spread the word.
- Obtain working knowledge of the Net X Computers Way, portfolio of services, policies, and procedures.
- Meet and exceed the assigned revenue quota objectives quarterly and annually.
- Work with marketing to prospect customers in your assigned region through telephone, on-site, and other new customer acquisition methods as defined by your immediate supervisor.
- Submit timely and accurate forecast and sales activity reports as required by your immediate supervisor.
- Effectively create and develop strategic selling plans, and presentations based on research and experience.
- Become an expert in people skills and identifying customers’ needs
- Respond and facilitate solutions to the needs of customers.
- Meet with customers at their businesses to provide solutions for their IT, security, and technology needs.
- Visit customers on an “as needed” basis to sell and close deals.
- Train and be able to communicate with customers about the company’s products.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1+ year of outside sales experience – B2B and/or IT sales preferred
- Knowledge of IT systems preferred
- Exceptional communication skills and customer focus
- Excellent presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and interactive abilities, both internally and externally
- Proven outside sales track record
- Interpersonal people skills, i.e. extravert, strong relationship and trust building skills, communicates effectively, writes effectively, attentive to details.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Computer and software literate (Word, Excel)
- Candidate will be interviewed a minimum of 3-5 times by our interview team
- Drug test and criminal background check
- Initial and ongoing training
- Excellent pay
- Paid time off (vacation, holidays & personal days)
- Uniform shirts
- Smartphone and tablet
- Desk computer
- Positive uplifting work environment
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free coffee:)
- $33,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute or relocate:
- Dayton, OH 45459: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)