Join the Team! Net X is Hiring for a Sales and Marketing Intern
Dayton, OH 45459
Job Type: Full-time or Part-Time depending on schedule availability
Net X IT Solutions is a managed service provider that specializes in providing technology consulting, support, and other services to local area businesses. We are looking for a high-energy and ambitious sales and marketing intern to support our business and benefit from our dedication to your personal and professional growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate on annual marketing planning
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Assist team members with the creation of content for social media platforms
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize events
- Graphic Design
Requirements and Qualifications
- BS in Marketing or 2 years similar relevant field experience
- In depth understanding of different marketing techniques
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Hands on experience with marketing computer software (e.g. CRM tools)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Working within our CRM software and updating prospects as necessary.
- Engage in the community by attending networking events and other business showcases to promote the company’s services and convert to sales.
Work Experience (not required, but favorable)
- Prior experience in sales and/or marketing
- Prior experience in B2B technology sales and/or marketing
- Must understand who our target market is and market to that.
- Must be a team player – working with management and staff.
- Must have a passion for technology.
- The ideal candidate is goal oriented, driven, and can exceed sales targets and quotas.
What Net X IT Solutions provides you with:
- Base Salary + Benefits after 90 days
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Ongoing sales training, both general and technology oriented