IT Sales Specialist
Dayton, OH 45459
Job Type: Full-time & Commission
We are seeking a motivated professional to join our team as an IT Sales Specialist. The position is responsible for increasing NET X COMPUTERS’s Managed Service market share, as well as, generating increased revenue within their own developed client base.
Net X Computers is a managed service provider that specializes in providing technology consulting, support, and other services to local area businesses. We are looking for a high-energy and ambitious sales and marketing intern to support our business and benefit from our dedication to your personal and professional growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform outside sales prospecting to identify new client opportunities
- Attend networking event to generate sale leads
- Perform sales calls to generate leads and to obtain meetings with perspective clients
- Understand a prospective client’s business objectives and which NET X COMPUTERS’s Managed Service offering, provides value to the prospect
- Accurately represent NET X COMPUTERS’s Managed Service offerings to prospective clients
- Perform Managed Services sales presentations to Prospective clients
- Sign up new Managed Services customers
- Maintain accurate client information within CRM tools
- Diligently follow up on Managed Service leads provided through marketing efforts.
- Perform a basic analysis of a prospects’ network and identify pain-points
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the staff member assigned to this job.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Technology background or passion for the technology industry
- Excellent customer service skills; ability to manage customer relationships and expectations
- Strong prospecting and networking skills
- Participate in ongoing sales training and client services meetings
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Entrepreneurial sales requiring a self-motivated approach
- Experience utilizing CRM platform to manage leads
- Must be able to type at least 40 words per minute
- Moderate understanding of servers, networks, etc.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Confident, reliable and driven to succeed
Work Experience (not required, but favorable)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in business to business sales
- Experience with recurring revenue is a plus
What Net X Computers provides you with:
- Base Salary + Benefits after 90 days
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Ongoing sales training, both general and technology oriented